How to boost my laptop & PC performance
Are you considering to buy new laptop or PC just because the older one is showing tantrum? If your system is as slow as a tortoise don’t just get rid of it rather consider these mind-blowing tricks that will save you a lot of bucks. Yes, you have come to the right place because I am going to help you boost up your laptop & PC performance.
Top 5 ways to ensure your laptop speeds up are
- Customizing Appearance: Your system appearance does have an impact on your laptop’s slow performance. Turning off visual effects will help boosting its speed. You can customize Appearance from your PC’s control panel and keep it simple so it doesn’t affect its speed.
- Restart your laptop regularly: You should make it a habit to restart your system time to time. The concept is same, if you are tired you can’t do a job efficiently. It needs to reboot time and again to keep going.
- Manage rarely used applications and files: You shouldn’t burden your PC with loads of rarely used applications and never used files. Uninstall applications that you don’t require anymore. Delete unnecessary, junk files to better your old and slow laptop or PC’s condition.
- Manage Programs running on startup: Many third-party applications or viruses have the tendency to startup when you turn on your laptop. some unwanted applications may run in background consuming unnecessary space and CPU time. End those applications to boost your system.
- Look out for malware: Your laptop or PC if affected with malicious viruses, malware implant and adware is supposed to degrade in performance. Keep an antivirus to protect your system from such threats or try system scan and cleaning from time to time.
- Manual defragmentation of your hard disk: Fragmented hard disk is ought to take more system time because of fragmented data. Defragmenting your hard disk manually helps rearranging fragmented data and hence improving your hard disk performance.
- Add an upgraded RAM: We may love multi-tasking but our system doesn’t. Running multiple threads at a time not only takes CPU time but also captures RAM and the result is ‘your laptop’s slow performance’. As several devices allow you to upgrade RAM, you can try and find the compatible one for your device and boost up its multi-tasking capability. If your system by any chance shows low virtual memory, you just need to browse to advanced setting options and tap on ‘virtual memory’ and change the minimum and maximum paging size according to your requirement.